Ejercicio - el comparativo y el uso del pronombre correcto.
Las frases en el comparativo más abajo están en registro informal. Cambia el pronombre y añade el verbo to be o auxiliar para crear un registro más formal.
Dave is taller than he is .
1) Mary is happier than she is.
2) My friend Pete is not as good at English as they are.
3) They are not as good at basketball as we are.
4) I am faster than he is at running.
5) My father does not drink as much as he does.
6) We did more homework than they did.
7) I cannot speak English as well as you do.
8) She does less housework than I do.
9) John and Mary stayed on holiday longer than we did.
10) I have not got as much money as she has.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link