Ejercicio - much, many en frases comparativas.
Elige entre much y many más el adjetivo para formar frases comparativas. Emplear el adjetivo entre paréntesis.
Dave is much taller than John.
1) John is much shorter than Dave.
2) August is much hotter than June.
3) Melissa is a much better student than Peter.
4) Everest is much higher than Snowden.
5) Canada has many more wolves than Spain.
6) Mary earns much more money than John.
7) Steve speaks much worse English than Dave.
8) The city has many more jobs than the country.
9) That building is much more beautiful than this building.
10) Sharks have many more teeth than humans.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link