Ejercicio - must + have + participio pasado.
Practicar el uso de la estructura must have been, para hablar de las deducciones o suposiciones en el pasado.
Lee las frases más abajo. Entre paréntesis dice lo que tú pensabas. Escribe tu deducción en un tiempo verbal pasado (infinitivo perfecto) empleando must. Ver el ejemplo.
She must have been from Sweden.
1) He must have been very clever.
2) She must have been shopping when I called.
3) It must have rained last night.
4) John must have been at home last night.
5) The neighbours must have been having a party.
6) She must have got back very late.
7) There must have been a problem with the software.
8) It must have been very difficult.
9) It must have been behind me!
10) It must have been watching me.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link