Explicación del ejercicio...
Emplea el presente perfecto simple para expresar una acción que empezó antes y sigue en la actualidad. Utiliza el verbo en paréntesis.
John bought a new bicycle a week ago. (have)
John has had his new bicycle for a week. (o, 's had )
*Incorrect answers are shown in red. You have two chances to find the correct answer.
(o actualizar página)
1. have had / 've had
2. have lived / 've lived
3. 's been / has been
4. 's studied / has studied
5. 've been / have been
6. 've always liked / have always liked
7. Have you seen
8. Have Real Madrid played / Have they played
9. have not been / haven't been*
10. have not had / haven't had
* Gone no es posible porque hablamos de ir y luego volver.
Más ejercicios de este tema...
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link
Todos los derechos reservados