Ejercicio - presente simple afirmativo - to be.
Escribe el verbo to be en la forma correcta del presente simple afirmativo. Puedes utilizar la forma contraída (I'm) o completa (I am) del verbo.
1) I am 30 years old / I'm 30 years old.
2) We are late for work. / We're late for work.
3) It is sunny and hot today. / It's sunny and hot today.
4) He is the managing director of the company. / He's the managing director of the company.
5) They are at the bus stop. / They're at the bus stop.
6) She is very tired at the moment. / She's very tired at the moment.
7) The car is red and black. / The car's red and black.
8) I am very worried about Mary. / I'm very worried about Mary.
9) They are lovely shoes. / They're lovely shoes.
10) That woman is the Olympic 100 metres champion. / That woman's the Olympic 100 metres champion.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link