Ejercicio - uso de would y used to.
Practicar a diferenciar entre would y used to para hablar del pasado distante.
Si es posible, cambia la estructura used to en las frases más abajo a la estructura con would para hablar del pasado. Si no es posible, hay que copiar la misma estructura used to como respuesta.
Ejemplo 2: (no puede tomar would)
1) We would watch the boats coming into the harbour.
2) My parents used to live in India before I was born.
3) She would go out a lot when she was a teenager.
4) They used to have a huge Doberman called Tiger.
5) We often would have curry on Saturday evenings.
6) I sometimes would visit my grandfather in summer.
7) He used to have a terrible illness when he was a child.
8) She would smoke at weekends.
9) She used to be a lot fatter than she is now.
10) Our car would break down on long journeys.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link