Ejercicio - presente continuo - interrogativa.
Escribe la forma interrogativa (preguntas) en presente continuo utilizando el infinitivo entre paréntesis. Ver ejemplo.
1) Are you beginning university today? / Am I beginning university today?
2) Are you buying some new clothes at the moment? / Am I buying some new clothes at the moment?
3) Is she choosing a new jacket for John's birthday now?
4) Are the cooks cooking the meals right now? / Are they cooking the meals right now?
5) Is it drinking a lot of water recently?
6) Is Mary driving the car to work today? / Is she driving the car to work today?
7) Is my baby sister eating plasticine? / Is she eating plasticine?
8) Are we finding this project very difficult? / Are you finding this project very difficult?
9) Is he flying to Madrid at this very moment?
10) Are they giving me a lot of problems these days? / Are they giving you a lot of problems these days?
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link