Ejercicio - verbo en ing o simple.
Todos los verbos aquí expresan un tiempo presente: present continuo o presente simple. Pon el verbo en la forma continua si es posible.
1) John's seeing a lot of Mary these days. / John is seeing...
2) John now sees the reason why it's impossible.
3) I think there's some beer in the fridge.
4) Please be quiet; I'm thinking. / Please be quiet; I am thinking.
5) She feels it's time for a change.
6) I'm not feeling well today. / I am not feeling... (Este verbo se escucha también en la forma continua pero también puedes decir "I don't feel well".
7) I can't leave yet; I'm having my breakfast. / I can't leave yet; I am having...
8) She has a lovely little cottage in the country.
9) I love this soup; it tastes delicious.
10) The chef's tasting his new recipe at the moment. / The chef is tasting...
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link