Ejercicio - a little, a bit, a bit of.
Escribe las frases cambiando a little a la forma menos formal de a bit o a bit of.
Do you want a bit of cheese?
Mary is feeling a bit tired.
1) Would you like a bit of cake?
2) I'll be a bit late.
3) I've got a bit of news for you.
4) Mary is feeling a bit cold.
5) I think I need a bit of help with this.
6) The music is a bit loud.
7) I've got a bit of work to finish.
8) It's a bit cold in here.
9) I like to read a bit at night.
10) I had a bit of luck yesterday.
Copyright © 2016 English Spanish Link